According to an article I found on https://www.forbes.com/sites/amymorin/2014/11/23/7-scientifically-proven-benefits-of-gratitude-that-will-motivate-you-to-give-thanks-year-round/#110c746183c0, here are 7 scientifically proven benefits of gratitude:
- Gratitude opens the door to more relationships.
- Gratitude improves physical health.
- Gratitude improves psychological health. Gratitude reduces a multitude of toxic emotions, ranging from envy and resentment to frustration and regret.
- Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression.
- Grateful people sleep better.
- Gratitude improves self esteem.
- Gratitude increases mental health
Here are a few ways that I practice gratitude daily:
- Make a list.
- Go for a walk.
- Say "thank you" more.
- Say grace before all meals.
- Join my Gratitude Scavenger Hunt in my FB group at www.facebook.com/groups/yddoa.
- Write thank you notes.
Helpful Resources in this Episode: